Many arguments to keep them... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I need my 2006 9-3 SportCombi because it is new has low miles and is reliable. This is important on long trips and even around town when you live alone.
I use my 1997 900 S to save miles on my 9-3 to keep it in warranty longer, but most importantly, I love that car and could never sell it after 121,000 miles and nearly 10 years of ownership.
Now I do pay more for repairs, insurance, registration, but I also get the variety of an automatic transmission in my old car and a manual in my new car. Plus, I have a "guest car" for when people visit, and if one breaks down, I have a back-up car since getting cars fixed is a pain when you live alone. Also, when I get married, I will already have two cars in the fleet that I like as opposed to one my future wife might like.
Good luck in which ever path you choose,
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 2 Cars for 1 Person? Need Arguments to keep …, formerly_buddy, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:32:56
- different cas with different purposes, Adam , Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:00:55
- Because you can....., Mike Lynch , Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:03:42
- i do both, KenManiac , Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:26:51
- financial priorities, MichaelG (GOTTSPD), Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:18:57
- Many arguments to keep them..., Caarma , Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:14:56 <-- Viewing This Message
- nobody really needs 2 cars..., MikeinME, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:59:06
- Keep Outback and get 900 CVT, SS, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:38:28
- Re: 2 Cars for 1 Person? Need Arguments to keep …, Liam, Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:37:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!