Re: Calgary is like an oasis of high-priced cars - you bet - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The Bentley/Aston Martin dealer is nearly finished the extensive renovations of their building in the South East corner of Calgary. They moved in the space vacated by BMW when it moved to a new and much bigger facility, next door to the new and bigger Mercedes facility.
The Infinity dealership is also building a new facility besides the new Mercedes and BMW dealers.
Once Infinity moves, then the Saab dealership plans to split from Saturn and move into the former Infinity facility.
Yes, Jack Carter moved into a huge sprawling new facility in South East Calgary.
A lot of building and domino effect, all started before this downturn.
What will all this look like in a few years?
Posts in this Thread:
- Closing dealerships.. is it the begining of the end?, SylvainQc, Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:55:16
- People still drive MG's, No Snaab, Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:01:17
- Re: Same in San Francisco Bay Area- 3 closed, anthonySF, Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:14:07
- Re: Closing dealerships.. is it the begining of the end, ryan , Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:37:13
- And possibly a new beginning, Ari, Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:22:16
- EU, UK, Australia, Canada, Sweden, JohnA , Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:06:07
- Re: And possibly a new beginning, Justin VanAbrahams , Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:34:23
- UAW?, AlS, Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:01:32
- Re: UAW?, TG, Mon, 15 Dec 2008 03:46:45
- Re: UAW?, Justin VanAbrahams , Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:08:00
- Well, let's be totally fair, Benji, Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:06:55
- Re: Closing dealerships.. is it the begining of the end?, EGD , Sat, 13 Dec 2008 08:13:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!