Re: OG 9-3 9-5 last of the SAABs - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: OG 9-3 9-5 last of the SAABs
Posted by Bill H (more from Bill H) on Mon, 18 May 2009 19:45:32
In Reply to: Re: OG 9-3 9-5 last of the SAABs, SWEDECAR [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 18 May 2009 18:12:29
I am just saying I would rather have a SAAB with an engine not from GM.....My old 85 spg would be classed as a real SAAB and my viggen at least 50% is there, but the 9-3 ss is overboard..... to me at least.
Pretty soon you will not have much of a choice in what you drive!....Many people will say "yeah right that will never happen" well its happening right now weather you belive it or not, I do not hate the SS but the viggen to me represents SAABs last stand. I hope the new owner can really do something great with SAAB.
posted by 69.109.5...
Posts in this Thread:
- Is it true B235R engine has GM internals?......, Bill H, Sun, 17 May 2009 21:24:56
- That depends..., Larry West , Mon, 18 May 2009 07:46:57
- Not that I am aware.........., MI-Roger , Mon, 18 May 2009 03:34:20
- Re: Not that I am aware.........., BobS, Mon, 18 May 2009 08:07:12
- Ricardo???, Larry West , Mon, 18 May 2009 07:44:15
- Good stuff...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 19 May 2009 11:11:19
- Larry.......So you are telling me., Bill H, Mon, 18 May 2009 15:43:52
- I NEVER SAID..., Larry West , Thu, 21 May 2009 17:34:28
- Re: Larry.......So you are telling me., xhawksaab, Mon, 18 May 2009 15:50:37
- Balance shafts were invented by British engineer ..., Street, Thu, 21 May 2009 08:10:02
- Re: OG 9-3 9-5 last of the SAABs, Bill H, Mon, 18 May 2009 15:56:55
- Re: OG 9-3 9-5 last of the SAABs, SWEDECAR , Mon, 18 May 2009 18:12:29
- I thought the key was in the dash board, DER, Tue, 19 May 2009 22:19:58
- Re: OG 9-3 9-5 last of the SAABs, swede-murphy , Tue, 19 May 2009 19:18:25
- Youngsters..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 19 May 2009 11:14:42
- Re: OG 9-3 9-5 last of the SAABs, Bill H, Mon, 18 May 2009 19:45:32 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!