Re: Driving schools...Doesnt anyone take the kids out - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The parking lots all have concrete thingies in them, which make skid control practice interesting. The old roads have traffic on them, and there aren't a lot of fields, in urban areas. You aren't simple, the world has just changed for most of us. Silicon Valley isn't northern Minnesota when it comes to driving practice.
I've posted before that my son expressed jealousy at my tales of skid practice in frozen parking lots, so we gave him Skip Barber (like Bondurant) for a HS graduation present. Completely changed the way he drove in two days at Laguna Seca. Now I'd rather ride with him than most drivers I know with 30 years experience.
posted by 129.210.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Mercedes will teach your kid to drive, JohnA , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:37:57
- Existing alternatives, Noel , Fri, 25 Mar 2011 05:37:16
- Re: Driving schools...Doesnt anyone take the kids out, Joeychess, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:59:51
- Re: Driving schools...Doesnt anyone take the kids out, James, Sat, 26 Mar 2011 05:35:07
- I did that with both kids., Noel , Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:08:10
- Re: Driving schools...Doesnt anyone take the kids out, RonD , Fri, 25 Mar 2011 17:55:00 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Driving schools...Doesnt anyone take the kids out, Joeychess, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 17:54:03
- Re: Driving schools...Doesnt anyone take the kids out, John Myers, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:44:16
- Re: Existing alternatives - DC Area, Notnoel , Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:21:39
- Re: Existing alternatives, John Myers, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:05:43
- Re: Existing alternatives, JohnA , Fri, 25 Mar 2011 06:45:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!