Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I held a BoA credit card for 10 years and they even gave me a $18,500 credit limit from day one. The problem was that I always payed the balance off every month, paying zero interest in 10 years. They sent me a letter stating that I wasn't the type of customer they wanted, and if I wanted to continue using their service it was going to cost me a yearly fee of $80. I went to my local credit union and applied for a Visa and was accepted. I called BoA to cancel my account because of their extortion tactics. They then backed off and said they would go ahead and waive the yearly fee. I told them it was too late and they could just close my account.
posted by 71.74.226...
Posts in this Thread:
- Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, Philip Schall, Sun, 25 Sep 2011 22:00:28
- Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, turrbo , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:01:30
- Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, DougM , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:43:32 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, BobS, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:19:24
- Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, Rich, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:13:11
- Coke vs. Pepsi... or RC Cola (credit union) NM, AeroBaron, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:12:15
- Not RC...rather Mexian Coke with real sugar.., Mike Lynch , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:34:06
- Re: Not RC...rather Mexian Coke with real sugar.., TML , Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:31:19
- What one is use too, Bruce, Tue, 27 Sep 2011 07:14:07
- Re: What one is use too, TML , Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:34:22
- Re: What one is use too, Craig, Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:05:03
- Re: What one is use too, TML , Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:18:51
- New Coke, Classic Coke and Machiavelli...., Mike Lynch , Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:25:50
- Re: What one is use too, Bruce, Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:22:01
- OT. While in Sweden this summer, SWEDECAR , Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:29:13
- Excellent analogy!, Bill Homer, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:40:07
- What services?, OKSaabs, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:57:03
- Credit Unions...., Mike Lynch , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:30:36
- Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, Craig, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:13:03
- Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, Scott Paterson , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:00:09
- Re: Bank of America or Wells Fargo?, Skip, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 04:32:17
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!