excelent tires... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Have a set on my '00 9-3 and a set of studded on the wife's '03 9-5. Good in the snow and very stable on the dry stuff for dedicated snows.
I got mine from tire buyer (dot) com. Cheaper than the rack by about $50 last year.
'90 Red 900T vert
'73 Orange 96
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Snow tires: General Altimax Artic - any opinions?, Skip, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 01:38:28
- Re: Snow tires: General Altimax Artic - any opinions?, ahab, Thu, 24 Nov 2011 19:09:02
- Best snow tire I've ever used., Saabpilot , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:02:17
- Thanks for all the input !!, Skip, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:31:59
- Re: Same tread design as the original Nokian Hakkas?, Brian, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:07:20
- excelent tires..., MikeinVT , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:58:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Two thumbs up, Eric Law, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:33:08
- How do they handle in dry/wet?, B Millar , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:52:02
- If you're looking for viable all seasons >, Bill Davies , Sat, 26 Nov 2011 09:06:15
- Brett, just get Nokian WR-G2s, Noel , Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:51:51
- Re: How do they handle in dry/wet?, thatbobguy , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:06:13
- I just bought some, and it is snowing !, Mike Johnson, Wed, 23 Nov 2011 04:51:49
- Re: Snow tires: General Altimax Artic - any opinions?, turbosaab , Wed, 23 Nov 2011 03:32:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!