Agree on the Fusion - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Good lines overall, decent proportions, although the greenhouse is a little tight. The old one was okay to drive, although the 4-cyl engine was a bit rough. I'm curious to see if that engine can do 200K miles, and if the rest of the car will hold up that long--like my '96 9000 has.
I like the lines of the newer Sonatas, and the Ford Focus wagons. I like the Audi A3. These and a few others look OK, but I just don't see much (that I can afford) that I particularly want to own.
What bothers me is that too many cars look a lot alike. At a quick glance they are too similar. The thing that has been great about Saabs is that you know it's a Saab. The same is true for the other Euro makes--you don't mistake them for something from the US or Asia.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Anyone else think new cars are ugly? Love my 9-5!, Brian, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:07:57
- Re: yeah I love my 01 9-5, vvack0matic , Mon, 10 Jun 2013 03:53:58
- Don't care for today's Darth Vader look, SWEDECAR , Sun, 9 Jun 2013 08:50:44
- Cars got better, then worse, Sam89, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 08:31:43
- Design Constraints, Brucer, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 07:05:10
- the only car I currently like..., Johnson, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 05:05:04
- Re Fusion: I like the Aston Martin Grille, Bill Homer, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 07:36:04
- 2014 Mazda6, EGD , Sun, 9 Jun 2013 07:12:34
- Agree on the Fusion, Noel , Sun, 9 Jun 2013 06:28:56 <-- Viewing This Message
- agree, SRS900S, Sun, 9 Jun 2013 05:51:49
- Random Walk, DE , Sat, 8 Jun 2013 17:23:38
- I disagree strongly, No Snaab, Sat, 8 Jun 2013 10:39:02
- lookee lous, dtechakacheaptech, Sat, 8 Jun 2013 14:12:34
- Golden Age..., Mike Lynch , Sat, 8 Jun 2013 11:15:54
- Juke, Snowmobile , Sat, 8 Jun 2013 13:38:04
- BMW X1 Saab replacement, Aero fave, Sat, 8 Jun 2013 06:59:12
- Re: Anyone else think new cars are ugly? Love my 9-5!, SRS900S, Sat, 8 Jun 2013 05:24:11
- I hate the small windows, JerseySaab , Sat, 8 Jun 2013 03:25:17
- Re: Anyone else think new cars are ugly? Love my 9-5!, Name Left Blank, Sat, 8 Jun 2013 03:24:30
- Yes!, vvk, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:57:50
- Re: Anyone else think new cars are ugly? Love my 9-5!, Name Left Blank, Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:09:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!