Re: Taking an Insurance Payout? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
If you have a total loss in the future the insurance company may deduct the unrepaired value from the total. In NY you get a form asking you to document such repairs
Posts in this Thread:
- Taking an Insurance Payout?, Scott Paterson , Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:29:53
- Re: Taking an Insurance Payout?, Dave Chicago, Thu, 25 Jul 2013 06:26:29
- Re: Taking an Insurance Payout?, Brucer, Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:07:13
- Re: Taking an Insurance Payout?, Brad Svatek, Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:33:51
- i had a payout years back..., kooch, Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:07:52
- Re: Taking an Insurance Payout?, Craig, Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:14:03
- Get an estimate and say you want the cash., Noel , Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:08:53
- Re: Taking an Insurance Payout?, BarryMabel , Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:39:39 <-- Viewing This Message
- Had an acquaintance that did this..., Baggsly , Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:26:17
- Re: Taking an Insurance Payout?, B Millar , Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:50:08
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!