Re: Another 'insurance' question - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Less than a year after I moved to ATL, my '88 SPG got totaled by an Orange semi run by a large national freightways.
Even though I had collision insurance, my insurance company and agent were worse than useless. They didn't even return my call about the accident and injuries for three days.
I ended up getting a lawyer. It was a fight since the trucking company was self-insured.
Get lots of pricing for equivalent cars and keep at them if your insurance company is as useless as mine.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Another 'insurance' question, Shauno, Tue, 17 Dec 2013 06:53:18
- Re: Another 'insurance' question, RS , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:51:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Another 'insurance' question, EGD , Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:48:44
- Re: Another 'insurance' question, BrianC, Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:01:18
- no insurance?, Les_H, Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:54:26
- Re: Another 'insurance' question, Bill Homer, Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:08:36
- Re: Another 'insurance' question, Gene N , Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:28:17
- Another datapoint, dmz789qqq, Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:26:21
- Re: Another 'insurance' question, larry, Tue, 17 Dec 2013 07:52:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!