Re: Temperature - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It's so cold the rhododendrons have shriveled up. At least it's dry and the wind is not blowing.
Posts in this Thread:
- Temperature, AdamSAAB2kAero , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 04:02:50
- Re: Temperature, Canada Karl , Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:27:59
- Frozen doors, locks, windows, latches..., JerseySaab , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:11:22
- Re: Temperature, Les_H, Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:51:40
- Re: Temperature, Tom G , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:26:30 <-- Viewing This Message
- 9 this morning here in Raleigh, NC, NCCaniac , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 13:59:20
- 6 in Atlanta, RS , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:59:40
- Re: Temperature, bobc , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 11:14:27
- Re: Temperature, DE , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 11:00:21
- Re: Temperature -8F, JimBlake , Tue, 7 Jan 2014 06:06:26
- Minus 14 here, No Snaab, Tue, 7 Jan 2014 04:22:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!