Re: Indeed - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Going through that on the 97 9000 CSE I just picked up. Hole in a/c condensor, heater hoses looped, front valence obviously "curbed" and screwed together without putting it back in place, vacuum hoses severly dry rotted, boost gage not working, plug gap at .070", etc, etc, etc.
Almost have it (mostly) sorted out.
'04 9-5 Arc
'05 9-5 Arc
'97 9000 CSE
'93 900 S 3 door
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: I lived that TV commercial today......, MI-Roger , Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:12:23
- Re: OT: I lived that TV commercial today......, Ron, Sun, 10 Aug 2014 09:54:33
- I hate those commercials..., Cary, Sat, 9 Aug 2014 14:34:17
- Re: I hate those commercials..., dtechakacheaptech, Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:08:28
- Apparently being able to fix things is viewed as odd..., MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Aug 2014 05:07:32
- Hilarious!, Noel , Mon, 11 Aug 2014 05:46:49
- Re: Apparently being able to fix things is viewed as odd..., RS , Sun, 10 Aug 2014 08:48:38
- Absolutely hilarious, thanks, Cary, Sun, 10 Aug 2014 06:59:53
- Congratuations, No Snaab, Fri, 8 Aug 2014 04:10:17
- Re: Congratuations, BobS, Fri, 8 Aug 2014 08:04:01
- Why the hose came off....., MI-Roger , Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:06:52
- Re: No shame, BobS, Fri, 8 Aug 2014 19:59:57
- Indeed, De , Sat, 9 Aug 2014 15:49:44
- Re: Indeed, cgwiz , Mon, 11 Aug 2014 09:18:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- Um, you do know what those commerical are for, right?:), Craig, Thu, 7 Aug 2014 21:29:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!