Re: My old car is in the impound, am I responsible? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
In NY you sign the back of the title and it goes with the car. In the past I have worried about this just for this reason. I suppose I can prove I traded the car in, I certainly can prove I turned in the plates. I don't think I would want he car back as it's been sitting in an impound lot for 3 years. The letter I got warned me that once auctioned I would have no future claim to the car.
posted by 96.246.29...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- My old car is in the impound, am I responsible?, adl6009 , Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:25:59
- Re: My old car is in the impound, am I responsible?, adl6009 , Wed, 1 Oct 2014 19:59:25 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: My old car is in the impound, am I responsible?, Craig, Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:42:55
- Send a registered letter stating you sold it., Used to be Chaz, Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:57:55
- Re: My old car is in the impound, am I responsible?, ryan , Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:47:54
- Re: My old car is in the impound, am I responsible?, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:46:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!