About a pound for the walkway and sidewalk. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
About a pound for the walkway and sidewalk.
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:52:42
In Reply to: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, adl6009 [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:15:37
No driveway, we park on the street, so all there is the brick
walkway to the sidewalk, and the 40 feet of sidewalk in front
of the house. The guy on the corner bought a snowblower (yes,
a snowblower in DC) and does the sidewalk on both sides of the
street, bless his heart (literally, he's had some surgery), so
all I have to do is shovel the walk and spread some salt if it's icy.
Winters are pretty variable in DC. Some years we get nailed a couple
of times, sometimes not so much. This year it was slow starting
and a couple of late storms (March even) to round things out.
I can't imagine living somewhere without distinct seasons -- there's
always the next one to look forward to.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, adl6009 , Fri, 20 Mar 2015 21:15:37
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, BobS, Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:05:47
- About a pound for the walkway and sidewalk., Cary, Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:52:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Zero salt or any melter, Skip, Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:00:06
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, Dennis_MA , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:25:06
- Zero here too...., GFW3pedals , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:29:15
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, Erik919kt, Sat, 21 Mar 2015 06:17:36
- Re: 100 lbs of salt this year, how about you, Snowmobile , Sat, 21 Mar 2015 05:23:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!