NO - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by PeterH (more from PeterH) on Mon, 25 May 2015 04:11:50
In Reply to: Can you REALLY get cigarette smell out of a car?, Cary, Sat, 23 May 2015 11:45:08
I bought a smoker's car once.
Had it professionally cleaned.
They even set some sort of a cleaning bomb off in the car and ran the A/C for a while.
He said he used a white towel on the headliner and yellow stuff came off the headliner onto the towel.
After the car sat in the sun with windows closed, you could smell the smoke a little.
Bugged the hell out of me
posted by 65.96.216...
Posts in this Thread:
- Can you REALLY get cigarette smell out of a car?, Cary, Sat, 23 May 2015 11:45:08
- Try keeping a bowl or 2 of vinegar in the car when you, Montana Tom , Tue, 26 May 2015 20:12:16
- I'm going to pass on this one., Cary, Mon, 25 May 2015 06:28:39
- NO, PeterH, Mon, 25 May 2015 04:11:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Baking soda REALLY works!!, Street, Sun, 24 May 2015 21:27:44
- I think it boils down to..., Dennis_MA , Sun, 24 May 2015 15:31:19
- Re: Can you REALLY get cigarette smell out of a car?, Erik919kt, Sun, 24 May 2015 06:58:37
- Mostly can, No Snaab, Sun, 24 May 2015 06:06:30
- Re: Can you REALLY get cigarette smell out of a car?, Name Left Blank, Sat, 23 May 2015 11:50:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!