Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:36:16
In Reply to: Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?, Dennis_MA [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 7 Oct 2015 06:32:56
I agree about enterprise. We had a car for about a week and when we brought
it back they noticed some (to me) imperceptible bumper cracks. Since I'm a worrier
I paid up front for insurance, but still that was the first time I've ever
had a rental company write up damage.
Other than that Enterprise was very good. I showed up at the wrong location,
and we had to add a driver in the middle of the trip, all handled
with pleasant efficiency.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?, bender , Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:11:20
- Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?, Craig, Tue, 13 Oct 2015 07:52:13
- Here's a photo of the damage. Advice?, bender , Fri, 9 Oct 2015 17:27:43
- Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?, AeroDave, Thu, 8 Oct 2015 11:40:47
- Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?, bender , Wed, 7 Oct 2015 13:49:10
- Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?, Dennis_MA , Wed, 7 Oct 2015 06:32:56
- Re: OT: Rental car minimal damage. Experiences?, EGD , Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:21:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!