good point... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I should point out that I'm in the Canadian snow belt, so my comments on the H rated primacy alpin mesh well with your preference for T rated... they were fantastic on highways which get cleared fast here. lots of salt!! They were so-so in deep snow/slush etc, but really not that bad, just not as good as I like. But then again the Hakka R's were not that much better!
It just sounded to me that steve is looking mostly for bare cold road conditions most of the time, with a little snow and ice, and the Michelins were remarkably good at that.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Yokohama iceGUARD iG52c, steve, Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:12:31
- other options..., Snowmobile , Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:06:16
- Re: other options..., westernny, Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:53:10
- I prefer T-rated snows as well..., MI-Roger , Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:49:20
- good point..., Snowmobile , Tue, 27 Oct 2015 18:28:07 <-- Viewing This Message
- 16" Alpin PA3 or 17"?, steve, Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:16:46
- I agree, Dennis_MA, Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:22:02
- Re: Yokohama iceGUARD iG52c, TML , Tue, 27 Oct 2015 07:15:02
- What? Is there another NY in the tropics?, GFW3pedals , Tue, 27 Oct 2015 05:51:08
- Your choices are rapidly dwindling, MI-Roger , Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:28:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!