Full-time Residents or Ski Bunnies? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership |
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Quite an assortment of rare expensive cars for a small town.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, Dan-O, Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:09:501
- I'm in Newfane VT, AsherSPG, Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:57:32
- Update - Another one spotted, Dan-O, Thu, 19 Nov 2015 06:34:04
- Model S and EVs pretty rare is most regions, A1-turbo, Thu, 12 Nov 2015 08:21:37
- NEVS-Saab in NH, Sarunas , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 07:14:37
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, RS , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:56:41
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, DE , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 02:12:09
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, MisplacedYankee , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:52:33
- Full-time Residents or Ski Bunnies?, MI-Roger , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:41:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, ahanson , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 07:24:30
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, Scott Paterson , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:37:26
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, JonathanR, Wed, 11 Nov 2015 05:09:49
- Tesla-AMS, Sarunas , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 07:09:27
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, soccersaab, Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:07:34
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, ryan , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:02:01
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, turbocon86, Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:34:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!