Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/20 New Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
7/11: Saab Photo of the Year Winners |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Teslas are becoming more common here in metro Atlanta, along with lots of Panameras and the usual Audis and Bimmers. Occasionally I'll see a a frustrated Galliardo driver stuck between enormous SUVs when I-285 turns into a parking lot.
SAABs are the rare birds around here, too. Last year, I was driving my SPG home from work and a fellow in a dark bronze 9^3 pulled out of the local airport then drove up next to me and gave me a thumbs up. That was cool.
Posts in this Thread:
- Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, Dan-O, Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:09:501
- I'm in Newfane VT, AsherSPG, Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:57:32
- Update - Another one spotted, Dan-O, Thu, 19 Nov 2015 06:34:04
- Model S and EVs pretty rare is most regions, A1-turbo, Thu, 12 Nov 2015 08:21:37
- NEVS-Saab in NH, Sarunas , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 07:14:37
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, RS , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:56:41 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, DE , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 02:12:09
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, MisplacedYankee , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:52:33
- Full-time Residents or Ski Bunnies?, MI-Roger , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:41:26
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, ahanson , Wed, 11 Nov 2015 07:24:30
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, Scott Paterson , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:37:26
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, JonathanR, Wed, 11 Nov 2015 05:09:49
- Tesla-AMS, Sarunas , Thu, 12 Nov 2015 07:09:27
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, soccersaab, Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:07:34
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, ryan , Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:02:01
- Re: Unicorns and other rarities in small towns, turbocon86, Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:34:49
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!