Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Great thread! Great to see the vinyl bug is biting!
My first real TT was the AR ES-1 20 or so years back. I switched to a SOTA Nova and haven't looked back.
And to the person who mentioned Altecs - I can confirm they are indeed great. My system uses Altec drivers in tractrix horn boxes (look up Exemplar horns) - fantastic. A modern turntable into a modern tube preamp into Single Ended tube amp (not-so-modern?) into horns is sonic bliss for me.
2006 9-3SC 2.0T 5 speed
2006 Carrera S (just put away yesterday for winter - sad day)
2006 Mini Cooper S Ragtop
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, Scott Paterson , Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:16:001
- I asked for........., MI-Roger , Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:40:31
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 25 Nov 2015 07:00:35
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, EGD , Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:39:46
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, Landjet , Tue, 24 Nov 2015 06:33:21
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, JerseySaab , Tue, 24 Nov 2015 07:38:41
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, Landjet , Tue, 24 Nov 2015 07:44:48
- I'd be interested . . ., LawrenceJ , Tue, 1 Dec 2015 08:06:26
- yeah, don't toss the vinyl!, Snowmobile , Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:18:08
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, Randy Thatcher , Wed, 25 Nov 2015 04:59:55 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, Les_H, Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:51:13
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, JerseySaab , Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:36:14
- Re: What to ask for - for the Holidays?!, RS , Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:58:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!