Re: Cut the cord... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You should try it out. We are 25 to 35 miles from the broadcast antennas. We use an old style antenna in the attic for 2 TV's and an indoor table top HD antenna with an amplifier for the other. We also use Apple TV for Netflicks.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Lots of detail questions on Cutting The Cord, MI-Roger , Tue, 19 Apr 2016 15:29:081
- Re: OT: Lots of detail questions on Cutting The Cord, EricG, Fri, 13 May 2016 19:09:44
- Re: OT: smart tv, Tom G , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 12:05:06
- Re: OT: You're overthinking this, Tom G , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:58:46
- we cut the cord..., Snowmobile , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 06:38:27
- Thanks for all comments, what I have learned so far, MI-Roger , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:32:20
- Re: OT: Lots of detail questions on Cutting The Cord, cheaptech , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:50:19
- NOT REALLY Cutting The Cord, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:03:11
- Re: OT: Lots of detail questions on Cutting The Cord, Sarunas , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 08:36:37
- Re: OT: Lots of detail questions on Cutting The Cord, Dennis_MA , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 06:37:37
- Re: OT: Lots of detail questions on Cutting The Cord, JerseySaab , Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:22:251
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!