Lots in CT - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I live in Central CT (Hartford Area). I typically see several on the road each day. Not uncommon to pull up to a red light behind one, and have another pull up alongside in the adjacent lane. Its happened to me twice in the past year. I work for a large Aerospace manufacturer, and there easily a dozen in my building's parking lot on any given work day. There are at least 5 guys in my department who own Saabs. But that may be because of the skewed population of frugal yankee engineer types.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Saabs on the Road?, DickT , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:49:08
- Here and there..., Noel, Sun, 1 May 2016 14:38:18
- Was just curious, DickT , Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:16:24
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, Dennis_MA, Fri, 22 Apr 2016 14:21:23
- Tons, No Snaab, Fri, 22 Apr 2016 04:17:56
- I officially declare Saab 9000 extinct in S. Ontario, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:59:42
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, JTRI , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:35:55
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, pme , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:15:28
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, seth1065 , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 06:16:46
- Decent number in central NC, JMJinNC, Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:14:48
- They are still common in NJ, JerseySaab , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:44:29
- Seems odd to me, MI-Roger , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:49:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!