Re: Saabs on the Road? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I myself have been wondering where all the Saabs went. I know they have been out of production for 5 years now, with 2009 being the last volume year. On my 25 mile drive to work, I am lucky to see 2 or 3. And this is in Rhode Island, one of the more popular Saab markets. There used to be 3 Saabs in my neighborhood, now there are none. I used to have 2 Saabs, but am down to 1, and I use it sparingly.
Posts in this Thread:
- Saabs on the Road?, DickT , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:49:08
- Here and there..., Noel , Sun, 1 May 2016 14:38:18
- Was just curious, DickT , Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:16:24
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, Dennis_MA , Fri, 22 Apr 2016 14:21:23
- Tons, No Snaab, Fri, 22 Apr 2016 04:17:56
- I officially declare Saab 9000 extinct in S. Ontario, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:59:42
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, JTRI , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:35:55 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, pme , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:15:28
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, seth1065 , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 06:16:46
- Decent number in central NC, JMJinNC, Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:14:48
- They are still common in NJ, JerseySaab , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:44:29
- Seems odd to me, MI-Roger , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:49:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!