Re: Decent number in central NC - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My wife and I drove cross-country, from Monterey, CA to the Jacksonville, NC area in December, 2014, and did not spot a single SAAB during the whole trip. However, we moved into a smallish subdivision near Jacksonville, and there are five total in the subdivision. Go figure?!
'07 9-5 Aero Wagon
'88 900 Turbo
'90 900 SPG
'93 900 Turbo Convertible
'95 9000 Aero
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Saabs on the Road?, DickT , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:49:08
- Here and there..., Noel , Sun, 1 May 2016 14:38:18
- Was just curious, DickT , Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:16:24
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, Dennis_MA, Fri, 22 Apr 2016 14:21:23
- Tons, No Snaab, Fri, 22 Apr 2016 04:17:56
- I officially declare Saab 9000 extinct in S. Ontario, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 16:59:42
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, JTRI , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:35:55
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, pme , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:15:28
- Re: Saabs on the Road?, seth1065 , Thu, 21 Apr 2016 06:16:46
- Decent number in central NC, JMJinNC, Wed, 20 Apr 2016 19:14:48
- They are still common in NJ, JerseySaab , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:44:29
- Seems odd to me, MI-Roger , Wed, 20 Apr 2016 17:49:37
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!