Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I've got aftermarket stereos that can play MP3s from a flash drive in both of my cars and LOVE them.
I use tiny drives like this:
I don't remember the capacity but the one I use most has about 500 songs on it and is about half full.
'90 Audi 80 quattro (modded to death), '12 Audi A4 quattro (stock for now)
Gone but not forgotten:
'72 99, '77 99 (became a turbo, twice)
'80 900T 5-door, '81 900T, '86 900S (became a turbo), '86 900 SPG
'86 9000, '97 9000 Aero
A bunch of Audis, '69 Firebird, '64 Toyota Corona (first car, cost $35 and worth every penny)
Be alert... America needs more lerts!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, Scott Paterson , Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:00:50
- Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, brick8, Tue, 6 Dec 2016 06:26:58
- CarPlay/Android Auto is what I would go with, vvk, Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:35:26
- Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, IndySaaber , Wed, 30 Nov 2016 06:56:53
- Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, 93Gator , Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:34:56
- Stock system no mods, GFW3pedals , Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:12:47
- Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, turbocon86, Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:02:15
- Just bought a $90 BOSS audio system (single DIN solution), Notnoel , Tue, 29 Nov 2016 12:26:07
- Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, Craig, Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:52:191
- Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, ELaw , Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:25:25 <-- Viewing This Message2
- Re: What is your 'Music Solution' in your Saab?, JerseySaab , Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:10:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!