NOT SHIP TO STORE----ship to home. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
the FREE shipping I am talking about is shipping to my front door.
NOT ship to the local Wal Mart store.
This offer is for orders of $35 or more. So you have to buy 2 5 quart bottles and they ship it TO YOU FRONT DOOR for free in 2 working days.
I have done it many times so it is real and it works for real!!
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
- What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, MI-Roger , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:07:27
- Why Shell dropped S_ ratings of Rotella T6, sam96CS , Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:39:04
- Nat gas vs. oil, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:47:24
- Maybe I'm missing something, but..., Noel , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:39:19
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Dick in Falls Church, Fri, 2 Feb 2018 09:41:50
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Zot, Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:01:35
- Marketing, I think., Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:57:36
- what is happening to the price of filters?, Snowmobile , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 06:52:30
- I found Mobil-1 filters on sale for $10 each,, MI-Roger , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:40:16
- Purolator?, Eiron, Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:21:37
- Re: what is happening to the price of filters?, cheaptech , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:01:49
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, EGD , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:36:58
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Eiron, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:28:00
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Tom G , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 11:57:36
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, cheaptech , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:47:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!