Responses #9 and #11 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Responses #9 and #11
Posted by Eiron [Email] (more from Eiron) on Tue, 30 Jan 2018 10:07:31
In Reply to: fram discussion link, Snowmobile [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 30 Jan 2018 06:00:48
The information in response #9 of your link does a good job of summarizing the areas of concern. Likewise, the link in response #11 is great if you want to see what's inside the filters.
Years ago ACDelco had a web page dedicated to their super-premium Ultraguard Gold (UPF-series) oil filters. Purolator Pure One filters came in 2nd in both cold flow and filtering efficiency at about 1/2 the cost, so that's what I used.
posted by 73.229.230...
Posts in this Thread:
- What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, MI-Roger , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:07:27
- Why Shell dropped S_ ratings of Rotella T6, sam96CS , Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:39:04
- Nat gas vs. oil, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:47:24
- Maybe I'm missing something, but..., Noel , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:39:19
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Dick in Falls Church, Fri, 2 Feb 2018 09:41:50
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Zot, Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:01:35
- Marketing, I think., Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:57:36
- what is happening to the price of filters?, Snowmobile , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 06:52:30
- I found Mobil-1 filters on sale for $10 each,, MI-Roger , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:40:16
- Purolator?, Eiron, Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:21:37
- Re: what is happening to the price of filters?, cheaptech , Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:01:49
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, EGD , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:36:58
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Eiron, Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:28:00
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, Tom G , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 11:57:36
- Re: What is happening to the price of Synthetic Oil?, cheaptech , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 09:47:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!