Re: LOL - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Actually one of the things SAAB had as a claim to fame for the EV they were working on using the 9-3 was good battery management - monitoring the performance of each cell. I don't know how modular the tesla battery is, but if one was able to replace individual bad cells, that in principle could more cost effectively extend the length of use...
I wondered also about the long term effects of supercharging. I don't see any real benefit of installing such a configuration in one's home, as if you can achieve adequate charge over night, that should work for most people's needs. I'm not driving anywhere close to 250k in a day unless I am doing a long trip!
Posts in this Thread:
- Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, MI-Roger , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:03:20
- Re: Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, Tom G , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:45:56
- Re: Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 21:07:53
- Apparently high voltage DC power, MI-Roger , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 03:24:19
- Re: Apparently high voltage DC power, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 06:03:24
- 450 volts DC?!, MI-Roger , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 15:13:12
- LOL, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:29:10
- Re: LOL, Craig, Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:43:32
- Re: LOL, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:58:55
- Re: LOL, Snowmobile , Sat, 7 Apr 2018 13:18:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- energy density, Snowmobile , Fri, 6 Apr 2018 08:09:35
- Re: Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, EGD , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:58:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!