Re: 800A service or a Nuclear reactor in the basement - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: 800A service or a Nuclear reactor in the basement
Posted by steve (more from steve) on Sun, 8 Apr 2018 11:45:03
In Reply to: 800A service or a Nuclear reactor in the basement, MI-Roger [Profile/Gallery]
, Fri, 6 Apr 2018 13:00:03
Ignoring safety issues, has anyone tried to build a car powered by a very small reactor? It could power the house/grid when not being driven.
posted by 208.59.126...
Posts in this Thread:
- Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, MI-Roger , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:03:20
- Re: Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, Tom G , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:45:56
- Re: Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 21:07:53
- Apparently high voltage DC power, MI-Roger , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 03:24:19
- Re: Apparently high voltage DC power, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 06:03:24
- 450 volts DC?!, MI-Roger , Thu, 5 Apr 2018 15:13:12
- LOL, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:29:10
- Re: LOL, Craig, Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:43:32
- Re: LOL, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:58:55
- Re: LOL, Snowmobile , Sat, 7 Apr 2018 13:18:04
- energy density, Snowmobile , Fri, 6 Apr 2018 08:09:35
- Re: Electric Vehicles and Combo-Charging Port?, EGD , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:58:51
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!