It's not what you drive... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It's not what you drive but how you drive it.
I could be a complete Dick Tracy driving a super compact POS, or a motorcycle or my SAAB. My choice to drive just OK and share the road.
Brought to you by Fishy Joe's. Ride the Walrus.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, GFW3pedals , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 06:57:121
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, Dan-O, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:40:11
- It's not what you drive..., AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:41:56 <-- Viewing This Message
- Anything truck like, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:04:08
- I hate most oversized - and especially lifted - trucks, DnstrDan , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:52:43
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, cheaptech , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:01:27
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, JerseySaab , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:09:23
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, RS , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 07:55:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!