Re: What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The BMW and Volvo coolant is the same blue G48 as what Saab was using back in the days before GM decided to go over to that yellowish dishwater colored G05.
I buy the Zerex G48.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, Craig, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:10:07
- DexCool, John Fitzgerald , Sun, 8 Jul 2018 13:55:52
- Mercedes Blue G48 in the Viggen, MI-Roger , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:57:16
- Re: What coolant are people using in newer Saabs?, JimBlake , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:30:26
- Re:ethylene glycol, don't overthink it. n/m, Tom G , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 06:40:08
- Re: What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, Craig, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:07:31
- Re: What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:31:49
- Re: What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, SWEDECAR , Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:04:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Zerex G-05, Bill Homer, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:13:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!