Re: That's so strange...I mean, these are new... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Another thing to check is everything in the suspension as stated by others. I have had several of these were a bad tie rod end or the bushings on the inner tie rods caused the shake. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2002 9-5 4 Door Linear
2002 905 4 Door Aero
2003 9-3 Conv. Viggen appearance package
2004 9-3 SS Conv
2008 9-3 SS 4 door
Posts in this Thread:
- Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, bender , Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:09:40
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, neil dale , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 18:25:06
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, neil dale , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:43:06
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, neil dale , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:41:53
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, mlc , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 08:42:24
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, JerseySaab , Mon, 23 Jul 2018 19:39:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!