Re: That's so strange...I mean, these are new... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
before you start replacing components.. I would focus on relubing the caliper pins.. as I suggested.. If they're not sliding freely.. it was cause a slight shake..
Also.. I would remove the rotor. and doublecheck the hub to make sure there is not dirt/rust/corrosion.. if so, then the rotor wont sit properly, and cause those symptoms as well.. So hit it good with a wire brush..
A shake means something is loose, crooked or warped.. So also make sure you torqued down the calipers properly as well.. otherwise the pads wont sit right..
Posts in this Thread:
- Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, bender , Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:09:40
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, neil dale , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 18:25:06
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, neil dale , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:43:06
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, neil dale , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:41:53
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, mlc , Tue, 24 Jul 2018 08:42:24
- Re: Steering wheel shake when braking at high speed...new rotors, JerseySaab , Mon, 23 Jul 2018 19:39:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!