Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124
Posted by Sam (more from Sam) on Thu, 16 May 2019 07:49:23
I have a good deal on a new 2018 Fiat Spider 124. I was supposed to pick up today but dealer called me to say that there was no compression in 1 cylinder when they took it out of storage and they are still trying to diagnose.
Should I walk away or just trust that they will get it right.
posted by 47.18.228...
Posts in this Thread:
- Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, Sam, Thu, 16 May 2019 07:49:23 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, LEPIII, Thu, 16 May 2019 11:35:13
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, don m , Fri, 17 May 2019 05:37:07
- Update..., Name Left Blank, Thu, 16 May 2019 14:19:18
- I dunno anything about Fiats, but..., westernny, Fri, 17 May 2019 07:53:42
- Re: Update..., Bernie , Thu, 16 May 2019 16:14:22
- Only legit if......, MI-Roger , Thu, 16 May 2019 16:10:28
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, EGD , Thu, 16 May 2019 10:56:37
- A NEW CAR WITH NO COMPLRESSION, saabsince 93b , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:50:56
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:36:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!