Update... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by Name Left Blank (more from Name Left Blank) on Thu, 16 May 2019 14:19:18
In Reply to: Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, LEPIII, Thu, 16 May 2019 11:35:13
This is what I was told. Does it sound legit?
Car was in storage and the lot attendant used the incorrect startup procedure which caused excessive fuel in the cylinder and fouled the plugs. We flushed it out, cleaned and dried the cylinder and plugs and she's purring like a kitten now. Sorry for the delay on this, unfortunately these things happen but we have it all set now.
posted by 47.18.228...
Posts in this Thread:
- Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, Sam, Thu, 16 May 2019 07:49:23
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, LEPIII, Thu, 16 May 2019 11:35:13
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, don m , Fri, 17 May 2019 05:37:07
- Update..., Name Left Blank, Thu, 16 May 2019 14:19:18 <-- Viewing This Message
- I dunno anything about Fiats, but..., westernny, Fri, 17 May 2019 07:53:42
- Re: Update..., Bernie , Thu, 16 May 2019 16:14:22
- Only legit if......, MI-Roger , Thu, 16 May 2019 16:10:28
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, EGD , Thu, 16 May 2019 10:56:37
- A NEW CAR WITH NO COMPLRESSION, saabsince 93b , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:50:56
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:36:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!