Re: Update... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Sounds close to legit. More likely a weak battery or something like that caused the car to not start one or two times then it flooded out the cylinder and washed the oil off the cylinder wall. Bad DI's used todo this sometimes and you would pull the plugs, blow some air in the cylinder then add a squirt of oil put new plugs in and it fires right up. I would ask them to install new plugs and change the oil and filter due to excessive fuel in the oil now. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2003 9-3 Conv
2004 9-5 Arc Sedan
2005 9-3 SS 4 door
2005 9-3 SS Conv
2007 9-5 Aero Sedan
1986 900 Turbo Conv
A few parts cars also
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, Sam, Thu, 16 May 2019 07:49:23
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, LEPIII, Thu, 16 May 2019 11:35:13
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, don m , Fri, 17 May 2019 05:37:07
- Update..., Name Left Blank, Thu, 16 May 2019 14:19:18
- I dunno anything about Fiats, but..., westernny, Fri, 17 May 2019 07:53:42
- Re: Update..., Bernie , Thu, 16 May 2019 16:14:22 <-- Viewing This Message
- Only legit if......, MI-Roger , Thu, 16 May 2019 16:10:28
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, EGD , Thu, 16 May 2019 10:56:37
- A NEW CAR WITH NO COMPLRESSION, saabsince 93b , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:50:56
- Re: Help on purchase of new 2018 Fiat 124, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 16 May 2019 09:36:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!