Re: Consider Mazda MX-5 Miata instead = too slow ! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
miatas and FIATS are too slow and underpowered buy an Alfa romeo ! go test drive one they are awesome ! step up ! you only live once !
Posts in this Thread:
- Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Sam, Thu, 16 May 2019 20:01:17
- Did you ever buy a Fiat Spider?, No Snaab, Mon, 24 Jun 2019 03:49:58
- Re: Another FIAT question. buy a Alfa Romeo instead !, neil dale , Tue, 21 May 2019 21:05:05
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, neil dale , Tue, 21 May 2019 21:00:30
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 18 May 2019 19:58:351
- Re:As far as parts, Tom G , Sat, 18 May 2019 08:29:29
- Consider Mazda MX-5 Miata instead, A1-turbo, Fri, 17 May 2019 06:05:40
- Re: Another FIAT question. Looking for your thoughts, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 16 May 2019 21:05:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!