Re: Problem with my indy - help - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I was half-kidding about Judge Judy - there is also the other show she created, Hot Bench! :)
Anyhow, if you have the guarantee in writing and the shop won't make good on it I would think that small claims court might be a good place to resolve this. I don't know the laws in NY but in general you don't need a lawyer for small claims court, filing fees are small, procedures somewhat streamlined, and $1K should be well within the limit.
The shop might even settle with you outside the courtroom. That happened with a guy I had to take to small claims some years ago. While waiting we worked out a reasonable agreement palatable to both of us.
Posts in this Thread:
- Problem with my indy - help, NY saab, Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:35:052
- Re: Problem with my indy - help, No Snaab, Thu, 31 Oct 2019 04:51:36
- Re: Problem with my indy - help, JerseySaab , Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:56:53
- Re: Problem with my indy - help, NY saab, Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:17:17
- Credit card chargeback only allowed within 120 days., dmz789qqq, Sat, 2 Nov 2019 13:34:37
- Re: Problem with my indy - help, TML , Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:10:12
- Re: Problem with my indy - help, JerseySaab , Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:54:01 <-- Viewing This Message3
- Re: Problem with my indy - help, cheaptech , Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:23:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!