I agree about the pencil eraser. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
I agree about the pencil eraser.
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sun, 5 Apr 2020 06:59:28
In Reply to: Re: Question for electronics experts, JerseySaab [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:45:47
I agree about the pencil eraser. That's my go-to solution for problems like this. Be gentle though, just enough to clean off whatever is causing the problem. A brush and isopropyl works too.
posted by 70.163.2...
Posts in this Thread:
- Question for electronics experts, MI-Roger , Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:58:55
- Re: Question for electronics experts, TML , Wed, 8 Apr 2020 16:03:50
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Sat, 4 Apr 2020 15:03:38
- Re: Question for electronics experts, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 10:59:37
- Re: Question for electronics experts, JerseySaab , Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:45:47
- Re: Question for electronics experts, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:25:14
- Re: Question for electronics experts, Simon S, Fri, 3 Apr 2020 22:32:16
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!