Re: Same Problem-How to Separate The Case ? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have a Chamberlain pad that is getting reluctant to accept the code. I removed the box from the garage wall. I'm trying to picture how to extract the bottom pad shown in your picture. There is a seam that appears to be the junction between the front and rear of he boxed. That seam appears to be a glued joint. Any thots on how to separate?
Posts in this Thread:
- Question for electronics experts, MI-Roger , Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:58:55
- Re: Question for electronics experts, TML , Wed, 8 Apr 2020 16:03:50
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Sat, 4 Apr 2020 15:03:38
- Re: Question for electronics experts, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 10:59:37
- Re: Question for electronics experts, JerseySaab , Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:45:47
- Re: Question for electronics experts, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 4 Apr 2020 08:25:14
- Re: Question for electronics experts, Simon S, Fri, 3 Apr 2020 22:32:16
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!