Re: leather cleaner/conditioner - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Thanks for everyone's input!
I ended up waiting for a very hot day and I re-applied when the leather was as warm as I think it could get. Applied some more and instead of letting it soak in (as suggested here and also what I've done in the past), I buffed it out immediately and it was better, but then when I looked at it again a few days later, it was still a little blotchy, so I'm going to try another application and buffing for those spots.
Given the change in directions and the varying results (I've applied the previous product in winter - cold leather - with no issues), I'm concluding that Zymol has changed their formula or I got a different version of their product.
I'll finish up what I have and I'll see how this works on my Grand Cherokee's leather (which is not even close to the level of quality of the Saab) and I'll try some other product the next time I do a detail.
Current: 2003 9-5 Linear
- purchased Oct '19 w/ 25K miles
Past: (2) 1979 Saab 900 EMS
- My First car (1988)/had a bad electrical system
- bought second one to swap engine from first
- both scrapped but the passion wasn't
Posts in this Thread:
- leather cleaner/conditioner, Chip Fichot , Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:34:00
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, Chip Fichot , Thu, 13 Aug 2020 14:02:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Sonax, ngphill, Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:41:27
- A throwback debate :-), NCCaniac , Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:55:42
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, bobc , Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:22:36
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner yes use leatherique ! BEST, neil dale , Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:23:491
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, Sarunas , Fri, 17 Jul 2020 08:00:41
- Re: leather cleaner/conditioner, stopsaabn , Fri, 17 Jul 2020 04:41:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!