Re: Leaving oil unchanged before winter storage...not great, but bad? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
For what it's worth and I'm not claiming this is definitive, For decades now I haven't changed oil before hibernating cars for the winter and have not had a problem. With only 1500 miles on the oil it should still be pretty clean.
Posts in this Thread:
- Leaving oil unchanged before winter storage...not great, but bad?, bender , Tue, 20 Oct 2020 07:43:58
- Re: Leaving oil unchanged before winter storage...not great, but bad?, siwyjohn, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 23:00:45
- I say leave it and forget about it until spring 2021, Sondeen , Tue, 20 Oct 2020 17:56:23
- I have always changed mine prior to winter storage, but..., MI-Roger , Tue, 20 Oct 2020 17:16:501
- Re: Leaving oil unchanged before winter storage...not great, but bad?, JerseySaab , Tue, 20 Oct 2020 09:07:06 <-- Viewing This Message1
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!