Re: Four + mine in the Wegmans parking lot - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Four + mine in the Wegmans parking lot
Posted by Kevin Paine [Email] (more from Kevin Paine) on Sat, 24 Oct 2020 01:54:39
In Reply to: Four + mine in the Wegmans parking lot, westernny, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 13:56:55
I love Wegmans for different things and I miss them. Customers Love shopping at Wegmans. The experience you can feel right now at Wegmans is a build-up of many years of satisfied customers so the parking lot is full.
posted by 185.189.114...
Posts in this Thread:
- Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted !, K W, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 18:02:59
- Peak Pull was 3-5 years ago., Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:29:01
- I see Saabs everyday!, No Snaab, Wed, 14 Oct 2020 04:44:16
- Don't see many C900s anymore, Arthur Dent, Wed, 7 Oct 2020 08:23:12
- AZ Saab, EGD , Sun, 4 Oct 2020 11:51:55
- Central PA Observations, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 09:25:29
- Re: Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted !, BarryMabel , Fri, 2 Oct 2020 07:39:29
- Saw two today, JerseySaab , Thu, 1 Oct 2020 08:45:18
- Re: Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted !, Name Left Blank, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 13:35:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!