Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted ! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted !
Posted by K W (more from K W) on Tue, 29 Sep 2020 18:02:59
On the return trip last week , I only saw 2 Saabs . Both off the road and for sale . One real nice looking 93 convertible , Black on Black . The other was a green 900 ragtop on blocks .
From Wisconsin to Washington my route was I 94 , the northern route through MN ND and MT ID .
Never was much of SAAB country up there , and with the garages like Meyer's and others gone the landscape was bare of Saabs .
posted by 47.42.128...
Posts in this Thread:
- Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted !, K W, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 18:02:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- I see Saabs everyday!, No Snaab, Wed, 14 Oct 2020 04:44:16
- Don't see many C900s anymore, Arthur Dent, Wed, 7 Oct 2020 08:23:12
- AZ Saab, EGD , Sun, 4 Oct 2020 11:51:55
- Central PA Observations, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 09:25:29
- Re: Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted !, BarryMabel , Fri, 2 Oct 2020 07:39:29
- Saw two today, JerseySaab , Thu, 1 Oct 2020 08:45:18
- Re: Roadtripping , the return . Even fewer Saabs sighted !, Name Left Blank, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 13:35:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!