Re: Cost for Rust Repairs - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
think about a viggen instead easier to find, a better candidate and will have much more value in the future ! also the fastest,best handling, most sporty car ( 4 cyl ) Saab ever made
the SPG was a slug in comparison !
get a different dream ! step up !
I have two viggens ! ( and an exotic ! a Ferrari! ) you only live once ! you cannot take the $ w/ you .
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Cost for Rust Repairs, Philip, Mon, 24 May 2021 09:51:16
- Re: Cost for Rust Repairs, neil dale , Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:28:46 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Cost for Rust Repairs, neil dale , Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:20:371
- Re: Cost for Rust Repairs, Goblin , Sun, 30 May 2021 21:39:20
- Re: Cost for Rust Repairs, Sondeen , Tue, 25 May 2021 17:08:06
- Re: Cost for Rust Repairs, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 25 May 2021 16:21:331
- tough call., bobc , Tue, 25 May 2021 07:16:50
- Re: Cost for Rust Repairs, Name Left Blank, Mon, 24 May 2021 10:58:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!