Re: Repair Shops not Saab specialists - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The other thing may be that they have expanded the range of brands they work on. I know the indy Saab specialists near me used to work only on Saabs and Volvos, but with Saab out of business now for a decade (wow!) they have expanded the number of brands they service just to stay in business. They now work on Subaru, BMW, etc.
You can ask this shop if they have a Tech 2. If they do not know what that is then how much they know about repairing Saabs is really in question.
1971 Sonett III (since 2010)
2000 9-3 5-door (since new)
2008 9-5 2.3T SportCombi (since 2014)
Posts in this Thread:
- Repair Shops not Saab specialists, Chip Fichot , Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:01:00
- Repair Shop who Is Saab specialist Valet motors in Tucson AZ, neil dale , Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:59:071
- Re: Repair Shops not Saab specialists, westernny, Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:44:14
- Re: Repair Shops not Saab specialists, Dave Chicago, Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:35:38
- Re: Repair Shops not Saab specialists, neil dale , Sat, 12 Jun 2021 23:53:381
- Re: Repair Shops not Saab specialists, NCCaniac , Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:03:40 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Repair Shops not Saab specialists, No Snaab, Sat, 12 Jun 2021 05:38:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!