Re: AAA Towing 200 Miles - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Yup. Had a tire on my S60 get shredded near Santa Ynez this past summer in the early evening and exactly no one was open to get a replacement. Car does not have a spare tire. Called AAA and got a 156 mile tow to my house under their Premier membership. Driver said the tow out-of-pocket cost would have been $9/mile, or $1404. Premier membership for my wife and I is around $150/yr, I think. Worth every penny! (You only get one major tow like that per year, though.)
->Posting last edited on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 12:21:33.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:54:071
- AAA Towing 200 Miles, Scott Paterson , Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:05:27
- Golden Key Express, AeroBaron, Wed, 8 May 2019 05:42:381
- Jackie Brown - Transport Broker, Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Mar 2019 17:49:26
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, neil dale , Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:25:201
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, Al T., Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:08:56
- Coast to Coast Auto Transport, Mike Johnson, Mon, 16 May 2016 11:18:40
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, David W Young, Sun, 15 May 2016 23:40:20
- Pilot Transport, TG, Sat, 14 May 2016 03:45:37
- BD Towing in VA, JMJinNC, Fri, 13 May 2016 05:50:27
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, stopsaabn , Fri, 13 May 2016 03:49:31
- uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:58:17
- Montway Auto Transport - Nationwide, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:56:38
- Splendid Transportation in CT, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:55:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!