Coast to Coast Auto Transport - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Coast to Coast Auto Transport
Posted by Mike Johnson (more from Mike Johnson) on Mon, 16 May 2016 11:18:40
In Reply to: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, Scott Paterson [Profile/Gallery]
, Thu, 12 May 2016 20:54:07
Idaho. I used them a few years ago to buy a 9000 in Iowa and have it transported to Bangor, Maine. At the time they were independent and used their own trucks. It appears from the website that things have changed a bit so you might want to check. This was in April, and cost me $1200. Unenclosed transport. The car was nice, but not nice enough to warrant enclosed transport.
posted by 72.73.6...
Posts in this Thread:
- Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:54:07
- Golden Key Express, AeroBaron, Wed, 8 May 2019 05:42:381
- Jackie Brown - Transport Broker, Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Mar 2019 17:49:26
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, neil dale , Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:25:201
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, Al T., Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:08:56
- Coast to Coast Auto Transport, Mike Johnson, Mon, 16 May 2016 11:18:40 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, David W Young, Sun, 15 May 2016 23:40:20
- Pilot Transport, TG, Sat, 14 May 2016 03:45:37
- BD Towing in VA, JMJinNC, Fri, 13 May 2016 05:50:27
- Re: Have you used an Auto Transport Service to ship a Saab?, stopsaabn , Fri, 13 May 2016 03:49:31
- uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:58:17
- Montway Auto Transport - Nationwide, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:56:38
- Splendid Transportation in CT, Scott Paterson , Thu, 12 May 2016 20:55:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!