Subaru tires - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I had an Outback wagon that I bought used, after a co-worker showed me his car with 312,000 miles on it. I sold mine with 181,000. The local tire dealer refused to change a flat unless I purchased 4 tires. He claimed a new tire would mess up the AWD system. Beware of that tactic. and since he was the only name brand tire store in town, I had to get one from the next town down the road. I never had a problem with my Audi quattro.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Way OT - In the market for a new car (for my wife), LIam, Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:09:29
- So what happened?, Railhead , Fri, 3 Dec 2021 13:52:13
- Re: Way OT - In the market for a new car (for my wife), No Snaab, Mon, 29 Nov 2021 04:46:26
- Re: Way OT - In the market for a new car (for my wife), Skip, Fri, 26 Nov 2021 14:11:35
- Re: Way OT - In the market for a new car (for my wife), EGD , Thu, 25 Nov 2021 14:59:06
- Well.....I traded in my 9-5 Aero in May, MI-Roger , Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:15:141
- Subaru tires, Railhead , Fri, 3 Dec 2021 14:00:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Way OT - In the market for a new car (for my wife), bobc , Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:14:06
- My wife just bought a murano, adl6009 , Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:22:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!