Re: Observation, recent travels - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I’m pleased to report that since I’ve moved to south Jersey (Atlantic City area) that I spot a Saab about every third time I venture out (which isn’t that often since I work from home). I mostly see later model verts but I’ll occasionally see a 9-3 or more rarely a 9-5. I saw an NG 9-5 not that long ago, too.
When we were house hunting last year, there was a house near one we were viewing with 2 9-5’s parked out front. It’s about a mile or two from the house we ended up buying so one day I will drive by and if the opportunity presents itself I’ll introduce myself.
I also saw a 9-5 on I95 in Connecticut in September on the way back from Cape Cod and just last weekend saw a 9-3 parked on the street in Philly. And I think I saw a few in the Fort Myers FL area when I was down there in October.
It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a C900 coupe but I did spot a C900 vert a few years ago in central Jersey.
FWIW If I’m driving my Saab and spot another I always give a wave.
Current: 2003 9-5 Linear
- purchased Oct '18 w/ 25K miles
Past: (2) 1979 Saab 900 EMS
- My First car (1988)/had a bad electrical system
- bought second one to swap engine from first
- both scrapped but the passion wasn't
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Observation, recent travels, soccersaab, Wed, 15 Dec 2021 11:16:46
- Re: Observation, recent travels, JTRI , Fri, 24 Dec 2021 12:12:16
- San Francisco Bay Area, Scott Paterson , Thu, 23 Dec 2021 06:45:17
- Come to Saabland in PA, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Tue, 21 Dec 2021 06:40:04
- Re: Observation, recent travels, PGAero , Thu, 16 Dec 2021 13:49:022
- Re: Observation, recent travels, RS , Thu, 16 Dec 2021 06:26:48
- Re: Observation, recent travels, EGD , Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:31:00
- Re: Observation, recent travels, JerseySaab , Wed, 15 Dec 2021 15:04:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!