Re: Observation, recent travels - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Here in ATL, seeing another C900 on the road is a very rare occurrence. Sad to say, I've seen more C900s in local pick-n-pulls than on the road over the last 5 years and even the disposed ones have become rare encounters.
I'll see a GM era SAAB once every couple of months. There was one behind me for a block or two on the way home a few evenings ago. The last time I saw a 9000 was at the SOC a couple of years ago.
EGD has it nailed ... time marches on.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Observation, recent travels, soccersaab, Wed, 15 Dec 2021 11:16:46
- Re: Observation, recent travels, JTRI , Fri, 24 Dec 2021 12:12:16
- San Francisco Bay Area, Scott Paterson , Thu, 23 Dec 2021 06:45:17
- Come to Saabland in PA, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Tue, 21 Dec 2021 06:40:04
- Re: Observation, recent travels, PGAero , Thu, 16 Dec 2021 13:49:022
- Re: Observation, recent travels, RS , Thu, 16 Dec 2021 06:26:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Observation, recent travels, EGD , Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:31:00
- Re: Observation, recent travels, JerseySaab , Wed, 15 Dec 2021 15:04:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!